BALTIMORE MARYLAND : WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR PRO SPORTS
A CITY DEEPLY WOUNDED BY PRO SPORTS
by Tim Scorpio
It is possible to love your city and be ashamed of it at the same time.
There are few examples in this country of a city so corrupted by professional sports as Baltimore, Maryland.
In many ways, the people, the business community, the local media and several governmental administrations have all been willing participants to the moral sellout of Baltimore.
The key to understanding the phenomenal influence of professional sports on Baltimore is to understand that it has all been driven by profit. And there is the irony, on the surface- everyone seems to have profited from Baltimore's relationship to pro sports, but the cost, the cost....
- What Bob Irsey did to Baltimore
- What Baltimore did to Bob Irsey
- What Baltimore did to Indianapolis
- What Baltimore did to Cincinnati
- What Baltimore did to the Baltimore Stallions
- What Ray Lewis did in Atlanta
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
- PSI.Net Stadium
- Art Model is just a rich prick taking our money.
- Demolishing Memorial Stadium and any remaining vestiges of honor and history in
sports. The Wrecking ball swings. Veterans Turn
over in their graves.
HAVE FUN? HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE COST!
"BURNING IN HELL" WEB
|REPENT, THE END IS NEAR!|